The Importance of Growing Executive Talent
Strategies for organizational growth and improvement donít fail without the failure of leaders to think, plan and act strategically, and effective organizations understand how to build the leadership capability needed to effectively execute the right strategies. In fact, executive leadership may be the ultimate and most important source for all other organizational capability needed to create value and build sustained growth and competitive advantage.
Developing Executives and Leadership Teams
Rigorous assessment, feedback, development planning, assignment management and executive coaching are critical for building executive talent needed to lead organizations and successfully implement sustainable growth and improvement strategies in a highly competitive, rapidly changing environment.
Preventing Executive Derailment and Failure The Vantage Growth Executive Leadership Development Solution
Contrary to opinions held by many, exceptional leaders are not born; they are made, largely through challenging experiences and the ability to learn and successfully apply critical lessons gained from the experiences of others. Executive derailment initially occurs when leadership performance requirements, capability and growth potential are not effectively assessed. Ultimate executive failure occurs when leaders lack crucial development gained from challenging experiences or are unable to apply key lessons of experience or adapt their behavior effectively as new challenges present themselves.
Vantage Growth utilizes a broad range of proven development approaches that strengthen the executive talent and leadership capability of clients needed to successfully execute their organizational growth and improvement strategies. We assist with solutions that:
- Begin with an assessment to understand the organizational requirements for leadership capability and performance.
- Utilize research based executive assessment tools to assist clients in identifying and developing high potential, emerging and executive leadership talent.
- Gather and analyze critical executive competency data for identifying high impact leadership development strategies that achieve desired results.
- Providing expert executive coaching to accelerate leadership development progress and minimize the risk of executive derailment and failure.
Past Leadership Development Client Engagements
- Collaborated with the Leadership and Performance Center of a major U.S. government agency in the successful development and implementation of its Foundations in Leadership Development Certificate Program.
- Collaborated with the Management Committee of a $5 billion global agribusiness company on the development of the firmís leadership development and talent management strategy.